Write for us
This week in libraries is a platform that allows writers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and tech experts to share their vast knowledge with readers. The objective of the blog is to help new writers and freelancers to connect with a large audience to share their fantastic content. We always welcome people who want to write with us and become a part of our online writer community.
Guest Post Categories:
We don’t demand much from the writers but excellent submissions are always original, experience-based, informative, data-driven, and overall engaging for our readers. The categories are not limited we accept content on various niches. However, there are some preferred topics:
- Digital marketing
- Product reviews
- Travel and nature
There are some specific guidelines that every writer has to follow before submitting their guest post content. They are pretty basic but if you do not follow them then we could not post it for our valuable readers.
- Every guest post should contain at least 800 to 1000 words. This is the minimum limit and there are no maximum word count limitations.
- Highly contextual web links could be added to the articles. However, the link must be relevant to the topic and should not depict any kind of promotional campaign.
- We reserve all the rights to remove web links from the content if we feel that links might be spam.
- After making a submission you give This week in libraries complete right to reject, edit, publish, and share the post.
- You cannot publish the same post on any other website. However, you could backlink the post to your website or social media accounts.
- The guest post should be formatted for an online audience. So, shorter paragraphs, lists, and bullets are always preferred.
- Adding one copyright-free image is compulsory and if you can’t create your own pictures then take screenshots.
- We reserve all the rights to edit the title of the article and to remove every promotional link in the post.
Carefully read the guidelines given above before making submission It would save our quality time. remember if your content doesn’t follow all the rules, we would not entertain your submitted guest post.